Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HAPPY EASTER OCTAVE EVERYONE!!!!

Alleluia, Praise God!!!

They are here, I hope you enjoy all the photos!!!

Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of my parents being here, it was just busy, busy, busy!!! It was the weirdest Holy week I have ever had. On Wednesday, I went to the emergency room because of extreme stomach pain, let me tell you...I am so glad my parents were there. I am okay, don't know what it was, but I am glad it went away. The Triduum and Vigil were just the coolest. My parents left on Easter morning, it was sad to say goodbye, but I was looking at my calendar and can't believe there are just shy of 4 weeks left of school, that is just amazing! I will be home in just 5 weeks or so!!! :)

(UPDATE... I AM NOT GOING TO NEW YORK ANYMORE... DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT IN MY BELLY!!! :)

It is going to be a crazy summer with Weddings, voice training, working, learning latin and singing at Mass!!!

I have my schedule for next semester:

- Christian Moral Principles
- Music Theory and Analysis
- Western Civilization
- Elementary Latin (I'm scared!!!)
(and hopefully when I am accepted into the Music Major I will be adding another class of Voice)

Next semester is going to be a lot more challenging.

CHRIST'S Peace to you all!!!
I love being a Catholic!!!
~Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home