Tuesday, April 10, 2007







So now there's me and Jen before a fun night in Pittsburg. The snow on campus and then a tree the was so cool looking because it is completely frozen and the sun was shining on it. I hope you can tell. (My mom thought it was cool and she said: oh mi gosh Amy, you should show your photographer friend that, gosh I always forget her name...(you mean Shelley)...yeah that's her!!!) I thought it was cute! So, the next two are from a GNT Formal (grad/non-traditional students) a couple weekends ago. There's me before the ball! HaHaHa! then we have from left to right...Jen, Paige (who it looks like she is licking my shoulder), Tricia in front, then Jess, Katie and Claire!!! That is most of the girl's group called "Gratia Plena" that I have in Ohio!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger shelley said...

that photo rocks! i love it!!

and your mom cracks me up... :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger shelley said...

and by the way, you look so so beautiful! ♥

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home