Tuesday, March 06, 2007

HELLO WASHINGTON!!!


I MADE IT!!!!!! I AM DONE WITH MID-TERMS!!!

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF TOO...I FEEL GREAT ABOUT 3 TESTS AND NOT GOOD ABOUT 1. I know I have to work harder for that class.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! I was up till 2:30am this morning studying for my Catechetics test and it paid off!!! Praise God!!! I think I may be going a little looney due to lack of sleep!!!


I AM COMING HOME FOR A COUPLE DAYS!!!! AND I GET TO SING WITH MY PEEPS ON SUNDAY NIGHT AT ST. ANDY'S!!! I am hoping to see most of you this weekend.

I need lots of prayers for next week...two friends from college and I are driving my car back to Ohio for Spring Break!!! I can't wait to have my car...so I can give rides to other people who don't have cars, cause now I know what it feels like to be carless!!!

I have a paper due on Thursday, so I have to get started on that!!! Sorry about no pictures... I couldn't find my USB port. I might have to just buy a new one!!!

PRAISE GOD...PRAISE GOD...PRAISE GOD!!!

Oh, I almost forgot to let ya'll know!!! I am 1 of 9 girls selected to be in the ALL WOMEN'S A CAPPELLA GROUP CALLED "THE ANNUNCIATIONS" We will be singing sacred music as well as uplifting secular music. I can't wait to get started!!!

I am off and running...4 days till I land in WA.

Amy - G-Pity

6 Comments:

Blogger shelley said...

i've got the usb port for you...it's coming your way! :)

4:06 PM  
Blogger shelley said...

and congrats on the a cappella deal - you rock! ♥

4:06 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks Babe!!! Yea, yer the best!!! Can you make it for dinner? :)

4:14 PM  
Blogger kat said...

I can't wait to see you again! You should get Shelley to come to Lifeteen so I can see my two favorite Cathoic Women at once! Love and miss you!!!

3:08 AM  
Blogger kilipohi said...

i'm so happy for you. that is amazing! I can't wait to see you either.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA!!! It will be so nice to see you this weekend. I will pray for safe travels. Miss you! - Marie

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home