Tuesday, April 03, 2007






HOLY WEEK IS UPON US!!!








A Blessed Holy week to you all!!! :)




Palm Sunday was amazing here, I have never been so moved by people dancing with palms before. It's almost as if I felt Jesus entering in. WOW!!! Praise God. That's my new phrase these days!!! PRAISE GOD...PRAISE GOD...PRAISE GOD!!!! :)

My parents are coming in today to be with me for Holy week and I am so excited!!! It is truly a blessing to be able to celebrate Easter not only at Franciscan in Ohio, but with my parents in Ohio!!! I feel so special.

It is beautiful out today, almost 80 degrees, but not for long...tomorrow it is supposed to SNOW...that's right SNOW!!! What the heck is up with that??? April showers bring snow flowers...no, that's not how it goes.
In Jesus and Mary,
Amy

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

Easter Vigil wont be the same without your beautiful voice. But Andrew's Baptism will probably distract me a bit anyway. Only 3 months and 4 days until the wedding....Love and miss you!

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was awesome to experience Holy Week in such a Holy place with my favorite daughter. We made beautiful and holy memories that I will never forget.

Alleluiah ! ! ! ! (The "A" word):-)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home