Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm Home!!!!

It's good to be home, but it was hard at first trying to adjust. It is such a different place over there at Franciscan. It's like a little slice of heaven on earth. The time change threw me for a few days, but I think I'm good now!!!








My brother is getting married in July, so the festivities are beginning. This Saturday is the first bridal shower for Megan's side of the family. The next for her co-workers, and then finally the shower for our side of the family on June 8th!!! The theme is a 'first class picnic'. Their honeymoon is at the Stephanie Inn in Cannon Beach, OR so we decided we would kind of have a fancy picnic type of day!!! It should be fun. It's my first shower I've ever done, so it should be interesting as well!!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home