Wednesday, September 24, 2008


Hello all who read the blog o'amy! It has been awhile since I've posted anything, perhaps it because I am not by the internet as much as I thought I was going to be??? Who's to say. I am sooo busy here at school with 9 classes a week, it's a bit overwhelming. Please keep me in your prayers that I can get it all done. the pic is at the very end of the summer right before I left. It is a great shot!!!! I will try to drop a line in every once in awhile and a picture so you can remember what I look like. Most of the time I do stuff on facebook, and if you don't have it you should get it!!! :) Love to you all and God's peace. I am working on surrendering to His will. It is a hard thing to trust, and to be vulnerable before the Lord. I myself want to be perfect and it's hard for me to let my guard down. I am getting there. I always must remember that everything is in God's perfect time.
Salut~
~amy

2 Comments:

Blogger shelley said...

yea! you posted!

you look so cute in your pics!! :)

miss you lots and love you!

9:11 PM  
Blogger kilipohi said...

You look so good amy! I miss seeing you and talking to you. I am glad to see that you are still alive. I might have to get with this whole facebook thing, so I can see you more often.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home