Sunday, April 29, 2007

NINTH INNING, 2 ON, 2 OUT!!!


Finals are here. I just finished a rough draft on one paper, starting on another paper early this week, while studying for two other finals and writing a 32 measure song for my music final. Wow, it is going to be a long week. I know your all praying for me, but a few extra Haily Mary's would be great!

Well, there is a new update about New York!!!!!! I'M GOING TO NEW YORK FOR 5 DAYS!!! We are staying with Alice's friend, Sister Nancy, which is about 40 minutes NE of the city. I get to witness the CFR's getting ordained at St. Patrick's Cathedral. It is going to be so amazing.

I will be home on May 16th!!! I can just see Mt. Rainier and the Puget Sound!!! Okay I gotta stop or I won't get anything done.

ciao bella~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home