Saturday, October 25, 2008

DEATH BY THEORY!!!!



I swear if I can get through this I can get through anything!!! Keep praying, it's getting harder. God did answer a prayer in a way. Our professor split up the class, basically those who failed the midterm got moved to a different time and we're going back and reviewing so we can more fully undertand it. I am appreciative, but feel kinda dumb. i know i know.... it's a good thing, but that's just where I am right now. It is the first midterm i have failed and it doesn't feel very good. I hope it will be the last.

Can't wait for Christmas, it'll be good to be home.
MY BROTHER TOMMY!!!


He's coming to visit this weekend and part of next week!!! I am so excited for him to come out!!! I am praying that he'll have a good time and Steubie will leave a good impression on him and be inspiring. I pray for God's will to be done!!! :) Please pray for him, especially that he's not overwhelmed with too much Jesus!!! Is that possible?
Love to you all~
~amy g

1 Comments:

Blogger Neil Patrick Mueller said...

Let me know when you need help!
:)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home