Tuesday, July 28, 2009

UUUMMMMM......HI!!!

hehehehhe...i don't blog very well obviously. i guess i just like reading more than writing...(just ask my teachers, they'd agree!!! ;)

well, let's begin with the writing shall we!?!?!?! it has been a very very difficult summer. I'm in STEUBENVILLE and NOT Washington. I think you can probably get an idea for how i feel about that. God had me here for a reason this i know, but that doesn't mean it wasn't painful. i don't want to be a downer, so i will spare you from my complaining!!! The one thing i will share with you is that my Grandpa Manning (my mom's dad) passed away while I was here, actually i was in Nashville when it happened. I know that he is dancing with Jesus and all the little babies in Heaven (my gramps loved babies, just so that doesn't sound a little strange)! i am so happy that he is not suffering but sooooooo sad i won't be able to have our hug again. i will always remember it though. Please pray for me, it's going to be a long year, especially now that i'm a senior...yup, that's right, only one year left.


i know i say it every time (and never follow-through), but how about once more, i'm gonna try to blog more this year! time will tell ;)

Oh yeah!!!! I MADE THE DEAN'S LIST!!!!!!! i feel so smart, hahahahha yeah!

i will be home for two weeks on aug 5th!!! yaya home!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger shelley said...

You made dean's list!! You are so awesome! :)

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy!!!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home